My First Click................electing my leader

Wow what a relief i felt since i heard the beep go, i was in no mood to let go the button. My intentions are all clear and set; Vote out the corrupt/ infantile/ nepotism ridden/ Parochial government ruling just to make people lazy and a shade worse than a working person's characteristics. Ever since they were voted for power their intentions have become clearer each passing day. I stay in suburban Chennai and the roads and overflowing garbage is bygone stink with it story, beautifying places which are not habitated and neglecting residential areas is a serious problem with government management. I was intended to vote for change to Sarath Babu's or Dr. JP's party but didnt find their candidates in my place. Hence opted for lesser evil in fray; atleast the next govt. begins pain test for the previous regime. Atleast someone shows the previous regime its rightful place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toilet Nation

Tryst with Western Ghats- Karnataka Story

Jil Jung Juk- 3J's to good entertainer